Power Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Zone Wrestling

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Press Conference

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin Anestin/The Killa
Admin
Justin Anestin/The Killa

Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Press Conference   Press Conference Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 am

Justin Anestin and The Killa Press Conference summary.

Journalist #1
This question is for the Killa. Who do you think is stronger you or R-Truth?

Justin cocky smiles, as of a smirk.

The Killa
No shorting R-truth for all of his abilities ...but I can say with confidence, I am stronger than him. That does not make me better, just stronger. So don't go and take that out of context. He is much quicker, but strength belongs 2 me. I admit that I am..........WAY BETTER THEM R-TRUTH! He thinks I am afraid of him because he is turning on the fans, I mean COME ON!
Sarcastically Speaking Oh no, he's taking little kids hats, what a frighting man! As I recall a few months ago he was coming through the fans area asking them what's up?!

Journalist #2
This question is for Justin Anestin. Why did you open PZW and End NWA?

Justin thinks for a second then smiled.

Justin Anestin
I didn't NWA! I just re-branded it. I guess you can call it the NEW Generation. We ripped up all the contracts and started to negotiating with former NWA Members. We are erasing the past and starting a New Beginning. We actually rehired The Killa as you see at the left side of me and R-Truth. We are also being in contact with superstars who never even touched the surfaced of NWA/PZW!!

Journalist #3
Next question is for The Killa. Do you think R-truth is gay.

As Eric Auguste(The Killa) was taking a sip of water as the journalist was asking her question, Eric spits out he water as hes laughing. He then has a giant grin on his face thinking to himself "Of chorus he's gay! HE goes around calling every one little jimmys. Asking all the guys whats up repeatedly. But because of publicity he says

The Killa
That is the one before the last question I will answer because of how ridiculous it is. My answer. Why should it matter? No take it as is. Why should a persons sexuality matter? He is a great entertainer. I will admit. I have made some mistakes in the past but I now realize that it shouldn't matter what race, creed, color, sexual preference, or age you are. If your good. You're good. Trying to pick something like that as a persons flaw is about the most ignorant thing that can be done. Don't be that person. Step your game up. So it IS what it IS. Gay or straight. To quote "The Rock", "it doesn't matter!

Journalist #1
What is your Promotions Wrestling style?

Justin speaks without thinking because that answer was pretty simple.

Justin Anestin
Wrestling Entertainment. We are used to a athletic and competitive nature. We offer Fast pacing Cruise-weights, strong style wrestlers, and all-out entertainers all sharing the spotlight.

Journalist #2
This question is for The Killa. Why did you resign with PZW/NWA?

Justin winked At Killa as the ask the question.

The Killa
I resigned with NWA/PZW because Justin called me. As soon as he told me that I could be apart of the greatest wrestling franchise since NWA! And also he aslo said I can be the highest paid Wrestler in history!

Journalist #3
Next question is for Justin Anestin. What strenghts do you bring to PZW/NWA?

Justin Anestin
We give everyone chances to prove their selfs. Almost any one can thrive on the roster. We also have lots of room for creative booking which helps appeal to Entertainment and modern fans.

END OF PRESS CONFERENCE
Back to top Go down
https://pzwrestling.board-directory.net

Press Conference
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Zone Wrestling  :: PZW.com :: PZW News-
Jump to: